Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Lack of update

Ah! These few days have been rather busy... busy with what? LOL gunpla hunting, paint hunter, and finishing up my latest work, a 1/144 Gundam Astraea Type F converted from Gundam Exia from Gundam 00, made lots of mistakes, tons and tons of it, my gf also finished the Skygrasper part of her fake PG Strike Rouge, actually it doesn't look so bad, just that the seam line are SOOO big... if you are displaying it, you probably won't really tell until you look up close! Currently working on my Graham's Union Flag Custom that i just bought recently. progressing very slowly as I am trying to make it look perfect :P Some preview below~



Sunday 2nd March, I went out to get more stuff... Now as news have rumour that coming this May all gunpla price will go up by 20 to 30%!!! So I went to get a Zaku II V2.0 Tri-Star~ And also some supplies for my gunpla modelling...





Alright so much talking and no proper pictures... below are the pictures of my Gundam Astraea Type F~







No comments: